Hackintosh works best if you’re using the correct set of hardwares, it makes easy for Hackintosh to be updated in the future with latest macOS, without proper hardwares you may have several issues with your Hackintosh
These are the set of Hardwares which has been recently tested on Machine & Proven to Work
I chose Intel Core i7 6700K for the processor because it is a High end processor with great processing power & natively supported by macOS, but it doesn’t comes with the cooler.
Cooler & Thermal Paste
I planned to use Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler, Black for the Cooling, which has better cooling than any other competitors for the price specified
Alternatively you can go for a normal cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO – CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2) buy either one of them
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII RANGER LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard, Is one of the best motherboard you can trust for Hackintosh
- LGA1151 socket for 6th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Dual DDR4 3400 (OC) support
- One click overclock and cooling
- ALC 1150 Audio
- Ethernet Supported by Hackintosh
I recommend 16GB Module because i think 8GB is not enough to run a Hackintosh, specially when you’re buying a Hackintosh like Mac Pro
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600) C16 Memory Kit – Black
EVGA GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 64bit DVI/HDMI/VGA Low Profile Graphics Card 02G-P3-3733-KR Don’t think i have gone for a 3 years old graphics card because i have plans to buy a new graphics card like, GeForce GTX 1060 but those cards are not yet natively supported by OS X so I’m waiting for it, I think 69$ is enough for 6 months.
Hard Disk / SSD
Make sure to buy one SSD at-least 256GB
Buy normal Hard Disk for storage
Wireless Cards | WiFi Cards
Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE, 802.11AC Dual Band AC1900 PCI Express WiFi Adapter / Wireless Adapter / Network Card not all wireless adapters works with macOS some of them required additional drivers & those drivers may not function properly, your internet life will suck at that point so buy an internal card that works without any additional drivers
Cooler Master Cosmos SE – Full Tower ATX Case (COS-5000-KWN1) is one of the best casing that you could buy
- Supercar inspired design with aluminum curve handles
- Superior liquid cooling support: 120, 240, 280 and 360mm radiator; supports 3 radiators at once – 120+280+360mm
- Supports up to 8 fans, including 4 installed fans – two front 120mm blue LED fans with LED on/off control, one top 140mm fan and one rear 120mm fan
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0
- Great expandability with the support of up to 8 HDDs/18 SSDs
- Supports all high-end VGAs up to 395mm/15.5 inches long and CPU coolers up to 175mm/6.9 inches tall
- Large cable management space – 34mm
- Multiple removable dust filters (top, front, bottom, side panel) for improved system maintenance
Dell P2416D 24 Monitor with QHD 23.8-Inch Screen, Black is a 2K Monitor best for value and price, Features
- Remarkable screen performance: The DellTM 24 Monitor – P2416D engages you in remarkable Quad HD resolution with 1.77 times more details than Full HD and a wide 99% sRGB color coverage.
- Unrivaled usability: Enjoy the convenience of multiple USB ports, organize applications in a snap on one screen with Dell Easy Arrange, and maximize productivity with multiple adjustability features.
Connectivity: Display port, HDMI Port, VGA Port & 4 USB Port
HDMI cable is not provided with the monitor so you have to purchase it separately
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable – 3 Feet (Latest Standard) or AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable – 10 Feet (Latest Standard) go for the cheapest HDMI cable because 100$ gold plated Cable and 7$ normal cable are going to deliver same picture quality don’t be fooled.
When you want some extra power & money is not a problem buy genuine accessories from Apple but usually my advice is to not to waste money on these
Apple Magic Keyboard (MLA22LL/A)
Show Comments (0)