If you’re interested in running macOS Sierra, but you don’t want to pay ridiculous prices for a normal Mac, then a Hackintosh just might be for you. Right now (2016), the newest iteration of OS X is 10.11, known as macOS Sierra. In this guide, we’ll show you how to install macOS Sierra on your PC with the newly released Hackintosh Sierra Installer.
Read this article completely once before beginning any procedures. Most of the troubleshooting information is included in this article. There are few ways of installing a Hackintosh, but Hackintosh Sierra Installer is the most convenient way to set up your Hackintosh
1 Why Use Hackintosh Sierra Installer
- You do not need a real Mac: All other methods of Installing Sierra require extensive knowledge + a Real mac because those guides are based on macs, but Sierra Installer never require a mac, you can setup a Hackintosh without the need of a real mac. You can set up everything from a Windows / Linux computer.
- You can install it on a hard drive that already has Windows installed: By default, the macOS installer will not work with hard drives that were initially formatted in Windows. Therefore, if your computer’s hard drive already has Windows installed on it, you will not be able to install macOS on there, but Sierra Installer automatically patches this so you can bypass this limitation. The patch is called MBR Patch.
- macOS Sierra Installer Support More Hardware (Including AMD): Sierra Installer Supports a far range of Hardware including limited AMD Support, most audio, wireless and ethernet drivers will be installed automatically.
- Post Installation is Easier: Just like windows you have to install drivers to make macOS perfect, which is pretty hard for beginners but Sierra Installer automatically do this for you by installing most drivers automatically, and Sierra Installer also installs the Bootloader for you, but you may have to install additional drivers manually in case Sierra Installer couldn’t install the driver for you.
2 Features of Sierra Installer
- Supports AMD Processors
- Auto Installs Ethernet Drivers
- Auto Installs WiFi Drivers
- Auto Installs Audio Drivers
- macOS Sierra USB Fixes
- NVME Patch for non-Apple NVMe SSDs
3 Ready to Hackintosh Sierra? Here are the requirements
- A CPU (AMD / INTEL) with SSE4.1 Support: Without SSE4.1 Instruction set Sierra will not run.