Because the uTorrent & BitTorrent interface has limited functions and Close source. So which is the best torrent client for Mac/Windows, Let’s Explore.
An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
Transmission is designed for easy, powerful use. We’ve set the defaults to Just Work and it only takes a few clicks to configure advanced features like watch directories, bad peer block-lists, and the web interface.
Transmission is an open source, volunteer-based project. Unlike some BitTorrent clients, Transmission doesn’t play games with its users to make money.
- Uses fewer resources than other clients
- Native Mac, GTK+ and Qt GUI clients
- Daemon ideal for servers, embedded systems, and headless use
- All these can be remote controlled by Web and Terminal clients
- Local Peer Discovery
- Full encryption, DHT, µTP, PEX and Magnet Link support
Deluge is a lightweight, Free Software, cross platform BitTorrent client.
- Protocol Encryption
- Local Peer Discovery (LSD)
- Peer Exchange (PEX)
- Proxy support
- Web seeds
- global and per-torrent speed limits