macOS Mojave 10.14.5 update contains kexts, that has initial support for AMD Radeon™ VII Graphics Cards. AMD Radeon™ VII is a high end graphics card, This card will make a huge different for People who uses their #Hackintosh for Video editing & rendering.
AMD Radeon™ VII Features
Radeon II features 16GB HBM2 Memory with 4Gbps memory speed. The Boost frequency is up to 1750MHz, and Peak frequency is up to 1800MHz. With 13.2 Billion transistors It is no wonder that AMD Radeon is a powerful Graphics Card.
Radeon II also supports FreeSync Technology, It requires a Power Supply with 750W
AMD Radeon™ VII Graphics Cards Buyer’s Guide
- World’s first 7nm gaming GPU for exceptional performance and amazing experiences for the latest AAA, eSports and virtual reality (VR) titles
- 1750 MHz Boost Clock for extreme performance overhaul
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.
- Xsplit Gamecaster offers premium streaming with in-game annotations
- Wtfast 6 Months subscription allows you to play free from lag, latency and lost packets
- 16GB 4096-bit HBM2
- Boost Clock 1750 MHz
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
- FreeSync2 HDR; 7nm Processor Technology
- 4096 Stream Processors
- Pci Express 3.0 x16
- GPU: Core Clock 1400 MHz (up to 1750 MHz Boost), 3840 Stream Processors, 60 cu, 7nm
- Memory: Memory Clock 1000 MHz (2000 MHz Effective), 4096 Bit Memory Bus, HBM2 Memory Type, 16GB size
- Output: 1 x HDMI 2.0B, 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 (Maximum 4 outputs)
- Power consumption: 300W form Factor: 2 part slot occupied.
- Dimension: 268(l) x 120(w) x 42(h) mm/ 10.56(L) x 4.73(W) x 1.66(H) inches
- System Requirement: 650 Watt Power Supply (suggestion), 1 Available PCI-Express x16 Slot, 8192 MB minimum of system Memory, 2 x 8-pin AUX power connector
- Chipset: AMD Radeon VII
- 16GB HBM2 Memory
- Boost Clock – 1750MHz
- Peak Clock – 1801 MHz
- Triple fan cooling