This is a Hackintosh Desktop with 9th Generation Intel Coffee Lake Processor featuring LGA-1151 Sockets. Intel i9-9900K has 8 cores and 16 threads this along with 64GB RAM & Dual AMD VEGA 64 Graphics Cards making this Hackintosh build as a Beast.
How it Looks Like?
Hackintosh Installation Guide for Hack Pro | i9-9900K | Z390 Aorus Pro | Dual Vega 64
Change BIOS Settings
- Load Optimized Defaults
AMD Vega GPU Fan Speed fix by Preparing VegaTab_64.kext
Open VGTab-en app.
Select Vega 64 (if this page comes up blank try reloading the app)
Target Speed : 4900
Target Temperature : 55
Note: You can adjust all of these settings to your wish later, but this is recommended.
Select Generate Control Information (this will output VegaTab_64.kext to your desktop).
Prepare USB Installer with UniBeast for Mojave
Make some minor modifications to USB EFI Partition using Clover Configurator
* Open USB Stick EFI Partition, navigate to EFI/CLOVER/ Drag config.plist onto Clover Configurator app icon to open
System Parameters → Inject Kexts : Yes
SMBIOS → Product Name : iMac18,3
Boot → Verbose : Enable
Rt Variables → CsrActiveConfig : 0x67
Close Clover Configurator, select “OK” if warning dialog for permanent volume storage
* Add a few kexts to the USB Stick EFI Partition → EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other Folder Lilu.kext, Whatevergreen.kext & VegaTab_64.kext (the file output from VGTab_en app)
* Create “Post Installation” Folder on your USB stick main partition and add a few things
Clover Configurator app
- Hold F12 during BIOS to enter boot menu
- Select your USB Stick EFI
- When installer boots, enter Disk Utility and format “Erase” the SSD. Choose the recommended filesystem option (Journaled)
- Exit Disk Utility
- Install Mac OS X
- The computer may restart several times during Installation when it restart on Clover Menu select your main SSD hard drive during the boot sequence.
Copy EFI from USB Stick to Main Hard drive
- Open Clover Configurator on your USB stick main Partition
- Mount EFI → SSD → Mount Partition
- Mount EFI → SSD → Open Partition
- Mount EFI → USB Stick → Mount Partition
- Install FayTun USB Wireless Adapter drivers
- Built in ethernet
- Audio (AppleALC.kext)
- Sleep and Shutdown