AMD Graphics cards that are known to work with Hackintosh.
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4 supports the following AMD Graphics cards out of the box officially; These cards were recently added into macOS Supported Graphics cards so they graphics cards may require additional configuration to make it work on a Hackintosh.
Graphics cards listed here are compatible with Metal so you can rely on them for few years. These cards are 100% compatible with macOS Mojave.
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit Memory Bus
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan
- 8GB GDDR5 (256-bit) onboard memory
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 interface
- OpenCL, Mantle, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5 and Vulkan support
- DVI, HDMI, and 3 DisplayPort outputs
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 2 x HDMI; 2 x DP; 1 x DVI-D
- Dual Bios – Gaming and Cryptocurrency Mining
- XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Design
- Factory Overclocked
- 2048-bit Memory Bus; HBM2 Memory Type
- Output: 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
- Displays: Maximum 4 Outputs
- Chipset – AMD Vega 56
- 8GB HBM2 Memory
- Crossfire ready
- AMD LiquidVR ready
- 1.19 GHz Core – 1.24 Ghz Boost Clock